The site works in a test mode
The patents of the Institute of Seismology, received within the framework of State scientific and technical programs for 1973-2018.
1. The method of determining the direction of movement of groundwater. Authors: G.V.Qulikov, A.N. Sultanho'jaev. AU. 457955. 1907991/2625; 04/19/73; Published 04/14/74 // Discoveries, discoveries. # 3. P.106.
2. Paleodovs research method. Authors: V.I. Bogirov, LM Zorkin, S.A. Zubairaev, A.N. Sultanho'jaev. AU. 446633. Moscow 1964194 / 26-25; 10/31/73; Published on 06/21/74. // discoveries, discoveries. 1974 C.80.
3. Device for measuring radioactive octane concentration. Authors: E.V. Vorobyov, TZZakirov. AU. # 772384. Moscow is not subject to publication // discoveries, inventions, 1980. № 38.S.333.
4. Earthquake forecasting method. By Abdullabekov K.N. AC N1356767 was registered on 1 August 1987. / DSP /.
5. Methods for determining surface sources of mercury. Authors: IA Shakalis, K.K. Kvetkus, Yu.A. Afanasov, A.N. Sultanho'jaev. AC No. I636823. Lithuania. 4623752/25 .- (22); Published 12/22/88; Publ. 22.11.90 // discoveries, discoveries. # 11. P.142.
6. The method of prediction of earthquakes Authors: Muminov M.Yu., Abdullabekov KN. Azizov G.Yu., Shapiro V.A. AS № 1589823 has been registered since May 1, 1990
7. The method of prediction of earthquake relief activities. Authors: Abdullabekov KN, Berdaliev E.B., Sultonhodjaev AN, Tsvetkova Yu.P., Khasanova L.A. A.C. It is registered on October 11, 1992 / DSP /.
Earthquake Prediction Method (Earthquake Prediction Technique). Authors: Muminov M.Yu., Abdullabekov KN, Shapiro V.A., Hojiev T. Autoluk Certificate № 1845 State Patent Office of the RUz, Official Gazette, № 2, 1994, T. 86 pages.
9. An earthquake prediction method. Authors: Azizov GY, Karimov NT, Bahriddinov S., Zigan FG, Razykov T.A. Patent # I HDP 9800654. 1 / DF. State Patent Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 12.05.1998
10. Earthquake forecasting method. Authors: Abdullabekov KN, Maksudov S.X. Tuychiyev AI Patent Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1999, issue 4, issue 6076.
11. A method of quantifying the mass of rocks and minerals being carried out. Authors: Abdullabekov KN,. Rasulov GD, DH Rasulov 04/04/2000 Priority. Decision of the State Patent Office of 15.08.2001.